Five Things You Didn’t Know about the Teacup Yorkie Poo
There are many different dogs in the world today. Some are purebred, while others are a combination of different breeds. But one of the most beloved mixes of all time has to be the Teacup Yorkie Poo. These dogs are so adorable and fun to own and many people around the country have them as pets. Today we are going to learn five interesting facts about these little dogs that you might not know about them.
- These miniature little dogs are very sweet, but can be very stubborn. They will often not want to listen to commands and will pull against you when you are trying to walk them. But if caught early, this stubborn streak can be broken.
- They love to bark. If you own one of these dogs then you probably already know this. But if you don’t, then you should know that these tiny little dogs can be very loud. In fact they love to bark just for the sake of hearing their own voice and are very vocal.
- Most of these dogs love to travel. Some dogs would rather sit and home and wait for their owners return. But not the Teacup Yorkie Poo, these dogs want to be part of the action so you can bring them along when you travel. In fact, they get very lonely when left at home so you have to keep that in mind if you are a busy person.
- They play well with others. These dogs love to be around other animal members of the family. But just remember, they are very tiny and a larger dog might play too rough with them. So keep a careful eye on them while they are playing. Proper socialization of all pets is the owner’s responsibility.
- These dogs are very gentle. While their gentle nature would make them the perfect companion animals for an adult, these dogs are not recommend for smaller children. Often children can play rough with them, causing serious injury. So if you have kids keep this in mind before you purchase one of these dogs.
Image via redpoppypets at Flickr.com